Monday, December 29, 2008

Mt LeConte

Nana, thanks for the weather warning...
LeConte holds a lot more memories, stories and we can have hot drinks on top without carrying a stove!
We will save Charles Bunion for a warmer time!

We were all so glad Jeff came!

Yeah folks think we are crazy to hike further...but they are crazy not too...

look what they are missing!



How many bridges to the parking lot?

I think I count going up everytime, but I still am unsure when I am coming down. :)


Boomer Point

Scottie, Em & I left Jeff a message & a water bottle...

Jeff got the water but not the message....oh well it was fun arranging the rocks.

The top was clear and really windy...you could see Sevierville.


I am happy after a nice hot cup of coffee! Thanks Doug!



Cliff Tops are just above me
we met up with Miller just around the next corner! :)


Miller found the Chimneys


Going Down...


Dad say cheese!







Miller, Jessica & Emily at Arch Rock




Miller said she slipped going down the stairs midway and it wasn't fun...so I am taking it slow

Thanks for the advice Miller!




The get away car...WE GOT 'EM! You can't steal from the Park and get by us!




Brick Oven Grill

Pizza!




Hot Drinks and Peppermint Bark




Hannah, Kenny & Jeff




ZoZo and Scottie trying to get to know each other...ZoZo gets scared easily...

(just ask the white polar bear...)





Thanks Miller for hosting our hiking day! We had a great time...
even if Ben won at BLURT! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Scottie said...

that was a fun day!