Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summertime!

Well it's summer time and the living is busy.  Currently we have been 5 days without air conditioning downstairs, I do go upstairs to Emily's closet for a timeout (coolest place) We keep finding little projects around the house, and we are fostering a dog named Macy.  Macy has been my shadow and I hope to find a good home for her, but it's a little hard to part with her. If anyone knows of someone who would like a pretty one yr. female dog just let me know.  We are moving Emily into a house in JC this week, taking furniture to her, hoping to clear more "stuff" out of this house.  I ventured through my neighbors backyard on a walk with Roxie. I defy any of you climbers to beat me at new trailblazing.  I always heard that there was a path from the Lake only, I didn't find it.  Roxie showed me her way of going, along with the deer and the groundhogs.  Let's say I will be not be taking that route again.  Enjoying fireflies and sunsets.

No comments: